Photography 101 - Class
Are you still setting your camera to “Auto”? Do you want to take control of your camera and start taking great pictures? This 2-hour class is perfect for you.
More than just an introduction to your camera, this digital photography class teaches you the essential fundamentals of digital camera operation so that you will be ready to capture the images that matter most to you.
This class is designed for those with digital cameras with interchangeable lenses, DSLR or mirrorless. If you are unsure of your camera type, email the instructor with your camera make and model before registering for this class.
What you will learn:
- Understand the relationship between f-stop, shutter speed, and ISO
- Know when to use aperture priority, shutter priority, and special “Scene” modes
- Focusing techniques to assure sharp images
- Use f-stop to creatively control focus
- Set ISO for various light conditions
- Basic composition techniques
- Adjust the exposure when the camera gets it wrong
Location: San Jose Camera & Video
All cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours before the class date to receive a refund or to be rescheduled. Cancellations made less than 48 hours before class date are not refundable and cannot be rescheduled