Adobe Lightroom Workshop
Lightroom is the premier photo editing and organization program used by professional and amateur photographers. During this workshop, you will learn to use the fundamentals of this powerful program. Learn how to streamline your digital workflow and spend less time in front of your computer. Learn photo enhancement techniques to make your images stand out. This informative workshop is a must for any aspiring photographer.
Develop & Image Enhancement in Lightroom
Although Lightroom is an awesome file management tool and database, the magic happens for photographers in the Develop module. Here is where you adjust tone and color, crop, straighten, fix perspective, convert to black and white, reduce noise, sharpen and more.
A laptop with Lightroom CLASSIC installed is REQUIRED to participate in this workshop. A free 7-day trial is available from Adobe. If you are using the trial version, you must Activate the program before you arrive at class.
Topics will include:
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Fixing perspective with the new Upright tool
- Adjusting color and tone
- Reducing noise, sharpening
- Targeting edits with the adjustment brush
- Using the radial and graduated filters
- Applying the spot removal tool
- Correcting for lens and camera distortions
- Portrait processing techniques
- Landscape processing techniques
Location: San Jose Camera & Video
All cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours before the class date to receive a refund or to be rescheduled. Cancellations made less than 48 hours before class date are not refundable and cannot be rescheduled.